MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE COURSE
The course will give you all the knowledge and skills you need to prepare and conduct a adventurous motorcycle journey.
Together with Yamaha, Klim, Yamalube and Michelin you will get the best possible training for your motorcycle adventure.
- What to consider when choosing an adventure bike
- Accessories and tires
- Protective riding gear
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Camping gear and practical tips for comfort
- Camera equipment
- Medical gear and first aid training
- Technical training and how to prepare your bike for adventure
- Tools, spare parts and maintenance
- Tire change and repairing punctures
- Field repairs
- Travel documents
- Route planning, safety and border crossings
- Navigation with GPS and compass
The course consists of two days - March 13 (Saturday) & 14 (Sunday), 2021.
Both days will start at 09.00 and end at 15.30.
The course will be held at Yamaha headquarters in Stockholm. The facilities consists of a state of the art mechanical workshop and classroom.
Yamaha Motor Scandinavia
131 54 Nacka
Yamaha Lead Service Coordinator
PRICE AND PAYMENT:
3 495 SEK
Upon registration you will get a invoice by e-mail. When the payment has been registered you will get a confirmation that your place on the course is booked.
The course is held in Swedish.
All meals are included (breakfast, lunch, and Swedish "fika").
The course contains practical training - wear suitable clothing and work gloves.
During the course we use the Yamaha Ténéré 700 as a example bike.